All Questions about "Baby: 9m - 12m"

Hi my baby is 10months old and he’s weight is 8.6 kgs is it something to worry about?

Please check the below article for complete details on general weight gain, age wise. But weight is not to be worried if your kid is active and healthy. https://www.babydestination.com/forum/618c957df90bf378a265b371/answer?slug=hi-my-baby-is-10months-old-and-he-s-weight-is-8-6-kgs-is-it-something-to-worry-about

3 उत्तर

Hi, Want to know what kind of cheese can be offered to a 11 month old?

Hi, Cottage cheese is the best till one year dear. After one year you can opt for the chedder, mozeralla kind of simple cheese. You can avoid the processed ones dear. Please check the link for more details - https://www.mylittlemoppet.com/can-i-give-my-baby-cheese-paneer-or-cottage-cheese/

1 उत्तर

Hi ... Wat food items to be added for 9 month old baby to increase weight and make her healthy and at what time interval food and milk be divided...

0 उत्तर

Hi... Wat food items should be given to 9 month old baby to increase weight and at what time interval food and milk be divided....

0 उत्तर

My baby getting dark she is 9months old her legs so dark

Hey please change massage oil.change the xxv soap also try to cover her legs by cotton pants . She will be okay in some days dont need to worry

1 उत्तर

Hi mere baby ko milk allergy hua hai kya karu

0 उत्तर

Hi mere baby ko milk allergy hua hai kya karu

Age magi mention ki aapne.bnd kar dijiye milk aur diary items dijiye

1 उत्तर

Mera baby 11 months ka hai Mai ne usse 10 months me cow`s milk de diye or kai sare brand k milk bhi de diye...ab aisa hai k wo na khta hai n milk ;leta hai or kamzor ho gya hai..,wo jab cow`s milk pita tha to bahot constipation ho gya tha or blood bhi ane laga tha ajib sa ho gya mai kya karu

Dekhiye an aapka baby 11 month ka ab use dudh se bahut jayda khane ki jaroorat h usko dahi dijiye paneer sare dairy items dijiye . Sath me khana v doc se pooch k hi koi v milk de.wo v kam se kam

1 उत्तर

Mera baby 9 months kA hai uska height and weight kya hona chahaye. Baby ko swing flue ka vaccinations kab lagne chahaye.

Vaccination dic se pooch k weight 10 kg aprox

1 उत्तर

Hello moms my baby is 9months old . She is not eating or drinking any thing except water . What should i do for her She is having tooth problem. What flavoured milk should i give to her

Try to to give solid things n some soft pices of cucumber

1 उत्तर

Have a Question related to Baby: 9m - 12m?

Get tried & tested tips & home remedies from verified Moms!