All Questions about "Preschool: 3+ years"

My baby upper lid is swallowed and slightly black in color. We used mox 250 syrup and drops too even though no use

0 उत्तर

My baby is 4 years . He is having white patches on his genital parts n knee folding n back little can I know what is that. Consulted practo Doc advised ointment but of no use

0 उत्तर

How can I connect my group to with baby destination

0 उत्तर

Can someone give the link of WhatsApp group

0 उत्तर

Hi Mom, My baby girl is completing her 11 months but her tooth are not coming what should I do?

Hi, Every child develops on their own timeline and cannot be compared with other kids or even siblings. The full set of 20 deciduous teeth would have usually erupted into the mouth by the age of three years. Relax and enjoy motherhood :)

1 उत्तर

Hi mom, my baby girl is completing her 11 months but her tooth are not coming what should I do

0 उत्तर

Thik ho jayega doc se pooch ke ek baar

0 उत्तर

Hello Moms, how do you decide on which is the best brand to use for baby's skin care? Do you look into the ingredients list behind?

I go with the ingredients which are safe to me as well as my baby, natural, and strictly without any side effects. I prefer using 'The momsco' range of products which are made up of natural, non-toxic, moisturizing and has safe substances to treat your baby. I felt their products very effective and useful.

2 उत्तर

My Pediatrician recommended Enterogermina to manage my kid’s diarrhoea, what is your experience about it?

0 उत्तर

If child have thyroid then what care we have to take n which food we have to give them?

0 उत्तर

Have a Question related to Preschool: 3+ years?

Get tried & tested tips & home remedies from verified Moms!