All Questions about "Toddler: 12m - 18m"

My Baby is 16months my baby is not eat solid food please help how can i eat my baby

Hi, It's common for toddlers to deny foods. Try not to force feed and start giving lots of finger foods. Self feeding is most important for increasing the feeding ability and interest in foods. Giving varieties is equally important. This link has very useful tips to deal with fussy toddlers :) Hope you find it helpful - https://www.mylittlemoppet.com/how-to-feed-your-fussy-toddler/

1 उत्तर

hello, how can i join watsapp group?, plz tell.

I did not get any whatsaap group Plzz tell how to join it

1 उत्तर

Hi moms,I have join BD destination group on whtastapp last year,but now by mistake it deleted.tell me how to join again.

0 उत्तर

Hello moms ,,please suggest how to join WhatsApp group.

0 उत्तर

Hi my baby got ear infection fever 101. What to do for home remedies or I should take her to doctor

Hi, Warm compress has to be given to reduce pain. Place a moist compress over your child's infected ear for about 10 to 15 minutes. Please keep the baby hydrated. Increase the frequency of breast feeding. while sleeping, let the baby’s head be little elevated. Check with doctor and follow the medications without skipping dear. But it’s always better to be preventive. • Wash hands frequently • Avoid exposing the baby to cigarette smoke • Try not to let infants and toddlers share toys that they put in their mouth, and, when possible, keep kids away from others with colds, flu, or sore throats. • Keep babies from lying down with a bottle -- liquid can pool inside the eustachian tube, causing bacteria to grow. • Follow strict hygiene dear

1 उत्तर

Does any one faced hearing loss in her baby and delayed milestone?

0 उत्तर

Does any face hearing loss in her baby ? What can we do for her ?

0 उत्तर

Does any one faced problem about hearing loss in her baby? What did you do for them?

0 उत्तर

My baby 1 yr old .elders strted to give choclates and biscuits which i not practiced b4.now she not eating any healthy foods .only snacks.kindly help me on this to increase her hepitite and teeth always crawing .so how to stop this teeth crawing

For teeth drawing gv deworming medicine after consulting ur doc. Also try to speak to your family that this is not good to give all the time they should help you to make food routine for her

1 उत्तर

Hi after my 14 months of delivery i dont get my periods is it normal..

It's normal till u r feeding your baby but be very careful when making relation with husband as chances of pregnancy are also high in this time

3 उत्तर

Have a Question related to Toddler: 12m - 18m?

Get tried & tested tips & home remedies from verified Moms!