All Questions about "Baby: 0m - 3m"

How to join whatsApp group.. Can anyone send me link..

0 उत्तर

Hi mom. I would like to ask.. It's been 3 days now bleeding and am 3 weeks pregnant. The blood come and go.. The first day it was red but it stopped.. Yesterday it was brownish and today its red but not that much.. At night it becomes brown n weak.. I went to the hospital and they sad they are not sure as it's still early for an ultrasound. They said my cervix os is closed.. The pregnancy test is still positive.. Am at bed rest.. Have anyone experienced this?

0 उत्तर

How to start Facebook group under Baby Destination?

0 उत्तर

My baby is 3 month old. Last 20 days se usko loose motion hui hai. Wo din mai 15 time potty karta hai. Pediatrician ko bhi dikhaya but result nhi aaya.

0 उत्तर

Mera baby 3 month ka hai last 1 month se usko loose motion hui hai wo 15 time potty karta hai. Pediatric ko bhi dikhaya but uski loose motion kam nhi hui

0 उत्तर

My 3year boy is weight is 11.5 kg .......don't drink milk n he is very choosy to eat food ....he is underweight boy ....pls tell me something about his weight gain products or food

0 उत्तर

What can I do for internal lip sores that sting on an infant

0 उत्तर

Hi amar bachar 15 mas o ke akon ki khayabo

0 उत्तर

is it ok if my 2 week old baby drink 2oz formula milk ,

Hello, I have talked to doctors using Pragati app...it was for free and very helpful...you can try too

1 उत्तर

My baby is in her 20th month. Recently we noticed that behind her lips there is a bump. But it's not painful to her. She never showed such symptoms. Do any of the Mom's had or have such cases. Is there anything serious..

0 उत्तर

Have a Question related to Baby: 0m - 3m?

Get tried & tested tips & home remedies from verified Moms!