All Questions about "Baby: 0m - 3m"

Hi amar bachar 15 mas o ke akon ki khayabo

0 उत्तर

is it ok if my 2 week old baby drink 2oz formula milk ,

0 उत्तर

My baby is in her 20th month. Recently we noticed that behind her lips there is a bump. But it's not painful to her. She never showed such symptoms. Do any of the Mom's had or have such cases. Is there anything serious..

0 उत्तर

My baby is in her 20th month. Recently we noticed that behind her lips there is small bumps. She never showed any pain or kind of things. What is this actually.? Is there anything serious..Do any other Mom had same experience...

0 उत्तर

Hello moms How to get into whatsapp group of baby destination Kindly share me the link Thanks you.

0 उत्तर

Hi, kid is 9months old boy and throws everything he gets on the floor sitting on the bed. Can anyone suggest any engaging toy for him?

0 उत्तर

My baby 3 yrs old sweating a lot and developed rashes which turned black and red only in neck fold front and back.. pls help. Thank you

0 उत्तर

Hi !! i need a girl baby name starts with Ka, Kaa , Kee.. Can you please help me moms..

Keerthana.... Kadhambari... Katy....kavya... Katherin

1 उत्तर

Hi I have a 2 year old and want to pee peep and potty training. I have shown him videos on tv and tried rewarding with something after successfull pee in the toilet , but nothing is working. He's not willing to sit on toilet seat neither telling me before potty or pee pee. Please giver certain tips.

0 उत्तर

Hello moms.mughe blood sugar first pregency mai hua tha.kya second pregency mai blood sugar k sath prob ayegi or kya asa hota h ki meri 2 pregency mai blood sugar khud tik ho jaye.mughe kya 2 pregency mai insulin injection lene padege.

0 उत्तर

Have a Question related to Baby: 0m - 3m?

Get tried & tested tips & home remedies from verified Moms!