All Questions about "Baby: 0m - 3m"

Hi mom's, my baby is 8 month old .. he is having difficulty while doing potty.. he used to cry when poop.. passes hard stool.. onle some day he do it easily by mostly he cry .. plz tell me what should I do..?? Is my food is affecting him .?? M a working mom .. he is bm and fm other than that he take other semi solid food also .. plz reply

0 उत्तर

Hi Mums!!! Anyone using Johnson products for baby?? As I have used them throughout his toddler tenure, controversy in news worries me a lot... Though I am releived seeing post of winning their case but anyone who is sailing in same boat???

0 उत्तर

My sun is 1.5 year old. Which shampoo is better for them

0 उत्तर

My baby is in 3rd month when i can start giving hin other stuff except breast feed???

you can introduce solids to your baby after 6 months.

1 उत्तर

When i can start givinb other food items except breastfeed to my baby he is in 3rd month now

If baby is in Breastfeeding then after 6 month

1 उत्तर

Hii everyone.. recently tried minute maid nutriforce for my kid and am so happy with it's benefits..have any of u moms tried nutriforce.?

0 उत्तर

Hi, can you please suggest me a good moisturiser for my baby?

The best moisturizer for the baby I felt was 'The momsco' natural baby lotion, which has natural, non-toxic, moisturizing and safe substances to treat your baby.

2 उत्तर

Can I give septilin and glyzifer NM both my 4year old son. My child is anemic. Haemoglobin is 11.6. and frequently suffering from cough and cold

0 उत्तर

Q. Looking forward to reviews of creams/lotions which are good for dry skin of toddlers.

I am using momsco baby lotion its keep the baby skin moisturise n soft

3 उत्तर

Q. Looking forward to reviews of creams/lotions which are good for dry skin of toddlers.

For good skin, you may try using 'The momsco' natural baby lotion, which contains deep moisturization mineral free with natural butter, oils and very safe for the baby.

1 उत्तर

Have a Question related to Baby: 0m - 3m?

Get tried & tested tips & home remedies from verified Moms!